Employment Law for Employers
Understanding your obligations under the law is a key part of running a successful business. Navigating workplace issues such as employee termination, employee discipline, workplace investigations, employment standards compliance and disability in the workplace can be tricky.
Our experienced employment lawyers can advise you on your options and help determine the best course of action for your business.
We provide advice to employers on the following:
- Employment Contract Drafting and Review
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Employment Standards Compliance
- Wrongful Dismissals
- Constructive Dismissal
- Just Cause Dismissal
- Workplace Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination
- Human Rights Complaints
- Disability and Accommodation in the Workplace
- Workplace Safety and Investigations including employer obligations pursuant to the Occupational Health and Safety Act.